Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak, will collect and use your personal data for providing our temporary worker employment services to you. We collect data in order to ensure we provide a good, accurate service to both our candidates and clients. We do this by gathering personal data that helps us identify site visitors and track what information is of most interest. We do this through form data collection and cookies.
Why does Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with our temporary worker employment services we need to collect personal data to ensure your compliance with rules laid down by NHS and private medical institutions. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak would contact you for additional consent.
Will Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the temporary worker employment services they help us provide you. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line withVesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peakuse the personal data it collects about me?
Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure. In the unlikely event a personal data breach results in a high risk to rights and freedoms of individuals, you will be contacted directed without undue delay.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
If you would like to access any of this information, please complete the online form here and we will respond to arrange for the processing of this request.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Vesta Consultancy Ltd / The Career Peak accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill (from last 3 months)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
If you have any questions about this statement we would be happy to answer them, please direct any queries to the contact details below:
Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner contact details
Contact Name: Alexander Loffeld
Address line 1: 78 York Street
Address line 2: London
Address line 3: W1H 1DP
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (please note, any data sent via email is subject to this Privacy Notice).
Telephone: +44 20 32898343
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by calling 0303 123 1113. Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
This notice was last updated on 11/05/2023.